Seeing a child get a good education is every parent’s dream, but you may be wondering how you will pay for rising education costs. DCCU offers several options to help members put money aside for these important expenses.
Coverdell ESA (Education Savings Account)
These accounts offer tax-free investment growth and tax-free withdrawals when the funds are spent on qualified education expenses.
- Choose 12- to 36-month certificates at competitive rates.
- Withdrawals (including earnings) are tax-free and penalty-free.
- Expenses may include tuition, fees, books, supplies, equipment, and in some cases, room and board, and computers.
- Elementary and high school expenses at most public, private, and parochial schools.
Learn more about saving for college Here.
Smart Option Student Loan by Salle Mae
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility.
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty.
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available.
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers.
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify.
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists.
We've partnered with Sallie Mae® to offer our members access to their Scholarship Search tool, with more than 5 million scholarship options worth $24 billion. Scholarships can be based on residency, personal interests, grades, and more. When you register to use Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae, you can enter a monthly $1,000 sweepstakes. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See official rules at SallieMae.com/SweepstakesRules.
Search for scholarships here.